Suitable from 10 months
Makes 4-6 servings
Preparation time approx 30 mins
•400g fusilli pasta •2 large handfuls fresh broccoli florets, bite size •1 tbsp olive oil •1 onion, finely chopped •3 large garlic cloves crushed • 2 large handfuls cherry tomatoes , halved •140g pesto •1 tin of tuna in spring water, drained •Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions with the broccoli florets and drain once cooked
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until softened
- Add the cooked pasta, broccoli, pesto and tuna, and stir together.
- Remove from the heat and serve with grated parmesan cheese
Tip: you could use other tinned fish such as salmon instead of tuna